Get Our Free Educational Guide
Thanks for your info! Click here to download the Educational Guide.
All form fields are required.
Dr. Waesche is not only a doctor, he is an artist. I don’t think anyone could tell I had this procedure even if I told them. I am 10 months out and my barber comments everytime I get a cut how natural my hair looks. The main reason I chose PAI is because I was confident it was going to look natural and be permanent.— Mark Holzer; Kennersville, NC
Taking the first step to restoring your confidence after hair loss is always the most difficult, so we're here to help. From your personal, one-on-one consultation with PAI Medical Indiana hair transplant experts to your hair transplant procedure and long after, we'll ensure that you remain comfortable and engaged throughout the process.
Your free hair transplant consultation is the first step in a life-changing experience with PAI Medical Indiana. Our highly trained hair transplant professionals will sit down with you one-on-one and evaluate your hair loss as well as answer any questions that you may have.
During your consultation with PAI Medical Indiana:
- You'll learn from actual patients about the hair transplant procedure.
- You'll receive a complete hair-and-scalp analysis using the latest technology.
- You will see before-and-after pictures of PAI Medical Indiana hair transplant patients experiencing hair loss similar to yours.
- You'll get a fairly accurate glimpse of what your hair loss could look like in the future using innovative computer imaging software.
View our free hair loss consultation options to determine the best route for you.
At PAI Medical Indiana, we work diligently to ensure that your hair transplant procedure is completed in the shortest time possible to reduce unwanted hair attrition (a condition in which transplanted hair "dies off" before it is transplanted back into the scalp).
The PAI Medical Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Typically requires 3-5 hours to complete in which multiples of thousands of hairs are moved from your donor site (the back and side of the head where permanent hairs are abundant) to the area experiencing hair loss.
- A suture is placed at donor site and can generally be remove 10 days following the procedure.
- Transplanted hairs are cut short before being placed. New hair will begin growing within 3-5 months of the procedure.
- No bandages are required post procedure, so your active lifestyle will remain that way.
The PAI Medical Indiana process goes above and beyond just a hair transplant procedure, and we care about our patient's well being long after the transplant is complete.
After your hair transplant procedure:
- Activity should be restricted during the first 24 hours after the procedure. Limit physically demanding activities within the first 10 days.
- You will experience some "pinkness" and light scabbing that should subside after approximately 10 days.
- You can wear a hat or light makeup to cover some of the scabbing and pinkness, just take care not to further irritate the hair transplant area.
The Follow Up
What should you expect in the weeks following your hair transplant procedure with PAI Medical Indiana? Good question, and one that we will actively provide insight and assistance with as you recover and your natural hair begins to grow back.
You should expect the following after undergoing a hair transplant procedure with PAI Medical Indiana:
- 4-6 weeks - The graft hairs will fall out, though the dormant follicles will remain. Approximately 3-5 months after your procedure, you should expect to see new hair appearing and growing at a normal rate.
- Our comprehensive patient care and follow-up program offers follow-up visits and analysis to all of our patients to ensure maximum results.
- Scheduled follow-up visits will include the day after your procedure, 10-days, 4-months and 12-months after the procedure. During this time, our staff will also check in with you by phone, letter and e-mail to ensure your completely satisfied with your experience and results.