Meet with one of our trained, friendly hair transplant professionals to discover your hair loss treatment options. You’ll have the opportunity to meet an actual PAI Medical Indiana patient and ask questions, visit our Indianapolis facility and receive a comprehensive hair and scalp analysis. You and the PAI Medical Indiana staff will privately discuss your hair loss and ongoing concerns, as well as undergo a thorough examination to evaluate your overall candidacy for hair restoration.
Consult virtually with PAI Medical Indiana’s highly trained health care professionals, an efficient and effective option for discussing your hair loss and treatment options. If you own a webcam (optional) you can meet face-to-face with PAI Medical Indiana without leaving the comfort of your own home. Our virtual consultation also allows you to send digital photos via email, helping us accurately diagnose your hair loss, analyze your potential candidacy and suggest a hair transplant treatment that delivers results.
Step 3: Post Procedure
The PAI Medical Indiana process goes above and beyond just a hair transplant procedure. We care about our patient’s well being long after the transplant is complete.
After your hair transplant procedure:
- Activity should be restricted during the first 24 hours after the procedure. Limit physically demanding activities within the first 10 days.
- You will experience some “pinkness” and light scabbing that should subside after approximately 10 days.
- You can wear a hat or light makeup to cover some of the scabbing and pinkness, just take care not to further irritate the hair transplant area.
Step 4: The Follow-Up
What should you expect in the weeks following your hair transplant procedure with PAI Medical Indiana? Good question, and one that we will actively provide insight and assistance with as you recover and your natural hair begins to grow back.
What you should expect:
- 4-6 weeks – The graft hairs will fall out, though the dormant follicles will remain. Approximately 3-5 months after your procedure, you should expect to see new hair appearing and growing at a normal rate.
- Our comprehensive patient care and follow-up program offers follow-up visits and analysis to all of our patients to ensure maximum results.
- Scheduled follow-up visits will include the day after your procedure, 10-days, 4-months and 12-months after the procedure. During this time, our staff will also check in with you by phone, letter and e-mail to ensure your completely satisfied with your experience and results.
Have a question?
Send us an email and one of our experts will get back to you.