Here at WeGrowHairIndy.com we understand what a difficult and stressful time this has been for everyone. We have, for over 15 years now, been one of the leading hair restoration facilities in the entire country. As such, we have always been at the forefront of making our clients, both existing and future, feel comfortable and secure as they embark on their hair restoration journeys with us.
We have been conducting virtual consultations for a number of years but this has been taken to a new level since the COVID-19 outbreak. Our clinic may not be open during the lockdown for your Multi – Unit Hair Grafting™ procedure or ARTAS Robotic FUE procedure, but we are here and available to guide you through your hair restoration options via our exclusive virtual consultation option.
What is a Virtual Consultation?
A virtual consultation is an online consultation that can be done from the comfort of your office, or as is the case for many people at this time, your home. Check out the video below as Clinic Director, Darren Andrews, explains the process.
What we need from you for your Virtual meeting
- Complete an electronic questionnaire that explains, to us, your hair restoration goals, your hair loss history and any concerns you may have in considering hair restoration.
- Upload some pictures so that we can accurately explain things like where your hair line should be and the density and coverage you can expect.
- We strongly recommend a desktop computer, iPad or laptop because this will allow you the best interactive consultation process.
- An hour or so your time to allow us to give you a thorough explanation of your options. We will explain why WeGrowHairIndy is a worldwide leader in permanent & natural hair restoration with guaranteed results.
What to Expect During your Virtual Consultation?
- Your medical consultant will reach out to you within 60 minutes before your consultation. They will introduce themselves and include directions to the various platform options to connect for the meeting (see below).
- Our consultants have all been through some form of hair restoration, so they will share their results and experiences with you.
- A couple of minutes before your scheduled time, you will be sent a link (email or text) to to connect to the consultant’s desktop computer. This will enable you to be guided through an educational PowerPoint presentation where you will see how life changing the results are for our clients.
Meet Some of our Thousands of Success Stories Including our VIPs!
Different platforms We Can Use for your Virtual Consultation
Love a Virtual Meeting but Still Want to Visit Our Clinic Before Deciding? NO PROBLEM!
We are always greatly appreciative of the many people, from all over the country, that travel to us and entrust us with meeting their hair restoration goals. While many people find that our history, reputation and professionalism warrant scheduling their procedure right after the consultation, we also understand that some feel more comfortable waiting to visit our clinic first so that they have a closer comfort level to us. To that end, the videos below often help people feel like they have already actually been to the clinic and met our team in person!
How We are Keeping Our Clients and Team Members Safe During COVID-19
We are very blessed to have had so many people place their trust in us, to help them restore their hair over, over our many years in business. Our systems, policies, and careful caring human interaction have helped us build lifelong bonds with many of our patients and clients alike.
With the above being said, we understand how you might have questions about what we, as a medical facility, are doing to meet the every changing demands that are associated with having a procedure during this unprecedented time in our country's history. The below protocols are an example, but not a full representation, of all things we are implementing.
- In addition to the completion of a thorough medical history evaluation in advance of your procedure (standard protocol), we have also enacted a COVID-19 pre screening process both 7 days and 1 day prior to your procedure.
- All patients will be expected to where a mask upon entering the clinic.
- Temperatures will be taken to determine your worthiness to proceed with the procedure.
- The number of staff you interact with on procedure day will be kept to a bare minimum.
- All team members will be wearing masks.
- All medical team members will be adhering to the strictest OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- No handshakes.
About Our Services
At WeGrowHairIndy.com we take a global approach to hair restoration. Whether male or female, light, moderate or extreme hair loss, we have every proven solution available. Check out the video above here as Darren walks you through our services. For a full list of what we offer, visit us at WeGrowHairIndy.com and click on the “Solutions” drop down tab at the top of the screen.
EXOSOMES – watch out for the latest breakthrough in biotech medicine to treat thinning hair and hair loss. Exosomes will be a game changer in this field of hair restoration and its coming to WeGrowHairIndy.com very soon!
About Us and What Our Clients Say
Take the next step to look & feel your best again! If you'd like more information, or to set up a FREE virtual or in-person consultation to meet with one of our trained professionals to discuss your concerns and hair loss treatment options, please fill out your email address here.
PAI Medical Group of Indiana - A Leader in Permanent and Natural Hair Restoration
PAI is social! LIKE us on Facebook
PAI Medical Group has offered the “Gold Standard” in permanent and natural hair restoration and hair transplants for over 30 years. Only at PAI Medical Group of Indiana will you find our trademarked procedure Multi-Unit Hair Grafting™ and the newest technology in FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), The ARTAS® Robotic System, a breakthrough in Robotic Hair Transplantation, PRP Platelet Rich Plasma and Laser Hair Therapy. We offer FREE private evaluations, as well as online and virtual consultations. We can review the costs, low monthly payments and financing. Many of our highly trained and educated hair restoration professionals have been through hair restoration themselves. They will help determine the best treatment plan for your type of hair loss and answer all of your questions. Call today at 1-888-724-5129 or click here to schedule a FREE PRIVATE EVALUATION or VIRTUAL CONSULTATION. Our office is located at 3500 DePauw Blvd, Suite 3090, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Permanent Natural Results are a phone call or click away.