Hair Transplants: Our Process
From your personal, one-on-one consultation with We Grow Hair Indy hair transplant experts to your hair transplant procedure and long after, we’ll ensure that you remain comfortable and engaged throughout the process. Schedule a free consultation below or keep scrolling to learn more.
Step 3: Post Procedure
The We Grow Hair Indy process goes above and beyond just a hair transplant procedure. We care about our patient’s well-being long after the transplant is complete.
After your hair transplant procedure:
- Activity should be restricted during the first 24 hours after the procedure. Limit physically demanding activities within the first 10 days.
- You will experience some “pinkness” and light scabbing that should subside after approximately 10 days.
- You can wear a hat or light makeup to cover some of the scabbing and pinkness, just take care not to further irritate the hair transplant area.
Step 4: The Follow-Up
What should you expect in the weeks following your hair transplant procedure with We Grow Hair Indy? Good question, and one that we will actively provide insight and assistance with as you recover and your natural hair begins to grow back.
What you should expect:
- 4-6 weeks – The graft hairs will fall out, though the dormant follicles will remain. Approximately 3-5 months after your procedure, you should expect to see new hair appearing and growing at a normal rate.
- Our comprehensive patient care and follow-up program offers follow-up visits and analysis to all of our patients to ensure maximum results.
- Scheduled follow-up visits will include the day after your procedure, 10-days, 4-months, and 12-months after the procedure. During this time, our staff will also check in with you by phone, letter, and e-mail to ensure you are completely satisfied with your experience and results.